Friday, April 17, 2020
Special Notice: Currently we are under the Phase One CDC Covid 19 Guidelines. Camps are not permitted to operate based on the Local Alachua County and State Emergency Orders. We anticipate an announcement from Governor DeSantis pertaining to an update on when Phase Two will be in effect and if Summer Camps will be notified as to when it will be possible to open. Due to the delayed timing of the announcement, our first week of Camp has been cancelled.
Posted by John Reger Golf at 3:47 PM